Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Winning Your Way to Washington--One vote at a time





Jeb Bush and the Iowa Caucuses

That’s a postcard pledging her caucus-night support to Bush and providing her contact information so Bush’s Iowa campaign can hold her to that promise on Feb. 1. It might just be the most valuable thing a candidate can get in Iowa two months before the first-in-the-nation presidential contest.
Hess, a retired nurse from Clinton, praised Bush’s principles, his record in Florida, his religious faith and even his brother and father, who have previously served as president.
“I just really admire him,” she said. She added, “I tell ya, I respect him. I really respect him. He’s just a good person and I think he’s really committed. What you see is what you get.”

No comments:

Post a Comment